【Virtual Talent Limited】 Kana Okajima Produced “Recording Awards Awards” held at SHOWROOM
“【Virtual Limited】 Kana Produce Okajima Produce Luxury Music + Recording” in the virtual live space “SHOWROOM” operated by SHOWROOM Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Shibuya Ward, Tokyo, President: Yuji Maeda) ! “Has been decided.
Virtual genre established since 2018. It is a big event of the year ended in 2018 with its virtual genre.
For those who got to the Grand Prix, we offer music to Namie Amuro, Arashi, EXILE, TWICE, etc. and offer original songs produced by music creator “Okajima Kana” with more than 60 times of Oricon first place acquisition! (※ This event will be eligible for virtual talent)
■ Kana Okajima
Vocalist, songwriting composer, vocal producer
Participate in the production of more than 350 songs including SMAP, Arashi, Namie Amuro, EXILE, Nishino Kana, Miura Daichi, BTS, TWICE, E-girls. The number of times Oricon gained 1st place exceeds 60 times.
In 2017, he won the record prize excellent work prize at the theme song “EXCITE” of “Kamen Rider Exe” who served as songwriter. The single “Crystal Snow” of BTS composed by songwriting is ranked number one in 17 countries in the world.
In 2018, participated in 15 songs recording as a vocal producer at Namie Amuro ‘s last album “Finally” which recorded sales of 2 million copies or more.
In recent years it has jumped to the world, crossing national boundaries with overseas top creators, including Sweden, the United Kingdom, the United States, and making songs.
From the autumn of 2013, I signed a contract with Roasting House, a leading music company in Sweden, and temporarily moved to Europe. Currently I return to Japan and continue to work globally.
Next Generation Music Creator who is active in multi.
■ Event period
2018/12 / 17 (Monday) 18: 00-12 / 27 (Thurs) 21: 59
Entries are accepted from time to time.
Grand Prix (Ranking first place)
☆ Provide original songs produced by Kana Okajima with recording! !
※ Completion of the song is scheduled until May 2019.
* The copyright of this song belongs to the producer himself / herself.
You can sing in live events or in SHOWROOM distribution as your own song, but please consult about other uses every time.
Jury Special Award (1 pair)
☆ Vocal lesson right acquired by Kana Okajima!
※ From among 3 groups ranking 2nd to 4th, Okajima Kana will select based on ranking · points · delivery content.
※ Rehearsal in Tokyo or a 60 minute lesson at the recording studio can be received twice. The content of the lesson will change according to your skill.
※ Vocal lessons will be scheduled to be held between January and April 2019.
※ The announcement of the Jury Special Award will be announced on this page by January 4, 2019 (Fri) 23: 59.
※ For those who earn rewards, we will send guidance to belonging organizers (offices) from the SHOWROOM event management secretariat by January 4, 2019 (Friday) 23:59 for future details, Thank you for your review.
※ As soon as the above benefit information arrives, please be sure to deal with the deadline according to the instructions in the description. There is a possibility that benefits may be canceled if you can not respond. Please note.
* In the unlikely event that the privilege acquirer ‘s rights become invalid, advancement of the benefit is planned, but it may not be possible depending on the time of perception.
■ Application conditions
· You can participate only during the event period if you can deliver with virtual character.
※ When you apply for participation after the event starts, it may take time to approve.
· Limited to official account
※ If you do not currently have an official account please apply from this application form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKXThEyEFeYRcAwQwv6TxJcPhsoUlCmbQnZfgikM0STQ9fsg / viewform
※ Those who passed the examination will issue an official account only for the event period.
· Solo, you can participate regardless of group.
· You can participate regardless of gender.
· For minors please be sure to obtain consent from parents and apply.
· Those who can come to the meeting scheduled to be held in Tokyo in January 2019. (Those who can adjust the schedule preferentially)
· Those who can come to the recording done in Tokyo by May 2019.
· If you belong to a particular production please be sure to obtain permission and apply.
· Participation in the event is limited to one account per person. If you have a group account and a personal account, you can not join the event on the other account while you are participating in the event with one of the accounts.
* Please note that the same event and event will be different, in any case it will be forbidden.
Free membership registration method