Tokyo Dome Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Dome City Space Museum TeNQ will close on March 31st (Friday). From February 2nd (Thursday) to closing, TeNQ’s last event “TeNQ GAME SPACE – Challenge the space game! -” will be held!
We also carry out a great campaign to deliver thanks to many customers! ! ……………………………………………………………………………………………
We would like to inform you that the Space Museum TeNQ, located in the yellow building (6F) of Tokyo Dome City (1-3-61 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku), will be closed on March 31, 2023 (Friday).
Since its opening in 2014 with the theme of “impressing the universe,” the Space Museum TeNQ has been visited by more than 1.2 million people as an entertainment museum where you can enjoy experiencing the universe from a different perspective than ever before. Thank you. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to the many visitors who have visited us so far, as well as to all those involved in making TeNQ a success.
Until the museum closes, TeNQ will hold events that will stimulate more customers’ curiosity about space and make them more enjoyable. As the final event of TeNQ, from February 2nd (Thursday) to March 31st (Friday), there will be retro arcade game machines related to space such as “Space Invaders”, crane game machines, capsule toys, and table games. You can experience “TeNQ GAME SPACE-Challenge the space game! -“It will be held. At this exhibition, you can play retro games for free that are nostalgic for seniors and fresh for younger generations, and you can experience the universe through various games that can be enjoyed regardless of age.
In addition, during the same period as the event, we will develop a “#TeNQ TenQ Campaign” to express our gratitude so far, and carry out a project that allows you to use TeNQ at a great price.
In addition, we will announce the utilization of the 6th floor of the yellow building after TeNQ is closed as soon as it is decided. [Image 1
“TeNQ GAME SPACE – Challenge the space game! -” Key Visual
Space Museum TeNQ *The image is “Theater Sora”
“#TeNQ Tenkyu Campaign” Key Visual
“TeNQ GAME SPACE – Challenge the space game! -” overview
Period: Thursday, February 2, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023 Place: Space Museum TeNQ “Special Exhibition Room”, “View Room” Fee: Included in TeNQ admission fee
Cooperation: Japan Game Museum, Sugorokuya Co., Ltd., GENDA GiGO Entertainment Co., Ltd.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., Oink Games Inc.
Main contents: You can experience retro games with space motifs such as “Space Invaders” and “Galaga” for free.
In addition, you can enjoy small crane games and capsule toys (for a fee), as well as board games selected by the board game specialty store Sugorokuya.
* Some game consoles will be replaced during the period.
“Galaga” * Image is an image GALAGA (TM) & (C) Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. [Image 5
“Galaga” * Image is an image GALAGA (TM) & (C) Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. [Image 6
“#TeNQ Tenkyu Campaign” will be held with a heartfelt thank you -First edition (February only)-
1. Sell TeNQ free passports for “unlimited admission” any number of times during the period
Sales period: Thursday, February 2, 2023 to Monday, February 27, 2023 Period of use: Thursday, February 2, 2023 to Tuesday, February 28, 2023 Sales method: Sold at the ticket counter
Fee: General 2,800 yen, students 2,500 yen, 4 years old to junior high school students, 65 years old and over 2,000 yen
2. TeNQ original game “Mission Rally Q” (3 types in total) play set sold Sales period: February 2 (Thursday) to February 28 (Tuesday), 2023 Period of use: Thursday, February 2, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023 Sales method: Sold at the ticket counter *Limited to 30 sets per day Price: 1,000 yen for 3 types
*Normally 1,300 yen for 3 types. (No.3/500 yen, No.4/No.5/400 yen each) * Fixed price for individual purchases inside the museum.
* A smartphone that can connect to the web is required for implementation. [Image 8
Mission Rally Q
-Second edition (limited to March)-
3. A special program that screens all three programs of Theater Sora will appear Date: Weekdays from Wednesday, March 1, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023 Time: 17:00 admission time
Sales method: Selling date and time tickets at Seven Ticket
Fee: Uniform 1,800 yen
Contents: Program #1 “another point of view”, Program #2 “Cosmos – 13.8 billion years of light and sound”, and Program #3 “Grand Tour of the Universe” will be screened in succession.
*It takes about 40 minutes.
4. Commemorative photo with the image of Theater Sora in the background Date: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from Wednesday, March 1 to Friday, March 31, 2023
Time: Last admission (18:00), about 30 minutes after the screening ends * Unlike the regular program, it will be a still image for photography. *Please enter the TeNQ building before the last admission.
Theater sora shooting image
-Common to February and March *Period: Thursday, February 2, 2023 to Friday, March 31, 2023-
5. Hashtag campaign My favorite TeNQ shot
For those who post photos taken with TeNQ on Twitter or Instagram with “#TeNQ Tenkyu” and show the posted screen to the staff of the “TeNQ Space Store” in the building, original stickers (3 types, random) will be given. I will give you a present.
6. TeNQ Quiz Rally
A lottery will be held among those who answer all questions correctly in a quiz related to TeNQ and win a wonderful gift.
7. Sale at “TeNQ Space Store”
During the period, you can purchase some items at a discount at the “TeNQ Space Store” in the museum.
*You can use the “TeNQ Space Store” without entering TeNQ.
8. Limited to the final day, March 31 (Friday)! novelty gift As a token of our gratitude, we will present a novelty to the first 109 people (Tenkyu) who are associated with TeNQ.
◎ Inquiries from customers: Space Museum TeNQ TEL.03-3814-0109 URL: https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/tenq/
*When posting image materials, please be sure to include the copyright and caption.
*All listed prices include consumption tax.
* At the Space Museum TeNQ, we are implementing measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases in accordance with the guidelines of industry groups, etc., in order to protect the safety of our customers and staff. For more information on measures to prevent infectious diseases, please see the official website.
* Due to future social conditions, the exhibition period and contents may change. Please check the official website for the latest status. [Outline of Space Museum TeNQ]
◇Business hours: Weekdays 11:00-18:00 / Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays/Special days 10:00-19:00 (Last entry is 1 hour before closing)
*For the time being, business hours will be shortened.
*Business hours may change depending on the situation. Please check the facility status before visiting.
◇Admission fee: 1,800 yen for adults, 1,500 yen for students, 1,200 yen for 4-year-olds to junior high school students, 1,200 yen for seniors (ages 65 and over)
*Advance purchase discount available. (Tickets for a specified period are on sale online from the official website or at Seven Tickets) *Advance admission tickets for March are sold only at designated times with Seven Tickets.
If the scheduled number of advance tickets is reached, no tickets will be sold on the day.
*Entry is every 15 minutes. Children under the age of 4 are not allowed to enter, except on Family Day (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays in February and March, March 27-31).
◆ Detailed press release can be downloaded from here.
Details about this release: